Depending on what information is desired, and the history of the processing directory, information about the data acquisition and processing may be found in a variety of places.
CODAS processing tree from unknown origin:
- A binary program lst_cfg lists time ranges and
- transducer angle
- bin size
- blanking interval
- bottom track on/off
If quick_adcp.py was used, the listing will exist in the adcpdb directory as DBNAME.cnh (where DBNAME is the database prefix).
Newer CODAS processing (after 2009) will include a file cruise_info.txt, with many of the processing parameters used
- CODAS processing directories contain log files with
- a history of phase and amplitude corrections applied
- a history of calibration calculations
- the time-dependent heading correction applied
- averaged editing criteria applied
- single-ping editing thresholds applied
older at-sea CODAS processing of UHDAS data will contain two matlab files with processing parameters (transducer angle, ancillary devices chosen) and directories used.
newer at-sea CODAS processing of UHDAS data will contain the same two matlab files, and the python configuration files used to generate them.
all UHDAS cruise distributions contain the log directory which has dialogs with the intrument, errors and warnings, time of stop/start