As of April 2013, this version of the documentation is no longer maintained; however, it is consistent with the last (now retired) version of CODAS processing that used Matlab. We no longer update or fix the Matlab processing code, but we will maintain the Matlab code that reads CODAS Matlab output. Although the notes refer to both Python and Matlab processing, none of the code here will be maintained. This (now retired) documentation and code will remain available for awhile longer.
Python processing code is actively maintained and developed, and CODAS Python processing is documented here.
Many of these tools require the full Python CODAS installation. In all cases, you will need to type the name with --help to get more information about usage.
dataviewer.py : use in one of four modes
dataviewer.py : view variables in a CODAS database
dataviewer.py -c : compare two databases
- dataviewer.py -e: edit a codas database
- call from edit/ directory
- same as gautoedit.py
- dataviewer.py -p : view singleping data as well
call from edit/ directory
- assumes processing directory is correctly configured
for full Python Processing
view a collection of files , eg
- figview.py –type png : view all PNG files in a processing directory
- figview.py *.png : view all PNG files in a directory
plotnav.py : plot lon, lat over topography, eg:
- plotnav.py nav/aship.gps
txyselect.py : select start/end sections for dday,lon,lat eg:
- txyselect.py nav/dbname.gps