As of April 2013, this version of the documentation is no longer maintained; however, it is consistent with the last (now retired) version of CODAS processing that used Matlab. We no longer update or fix the Matlab processing code, but we will maintain the Matlab code that reads CODAS Matlab output. Although the notes refer to both Python and Matlab processing, none of the code here will be maintained. This (now retired) documentation and code will remain available for awhile longer.
Python processing code is actively maintained and developed, and CODAS Python processing is documented here.
and in the links below.
This is the command used to create a new ADCP processing directory tree:
- adcptree.py --help (here)
This is the command used to run the CODAS ADCP processing steps:
- quick_adcp.py --help (here)
- quick_adcp.py --vardoc commandline options
- quick_adcp.py --overview operational notes
- quick_adcp.py --commands pingdata: example using pingdataMATLAB PROCESSING
- quick_adcp.py --commands ltamat: example for LTA or STA
- quick_adcp.py --commands enxmat: example for ENX
- quick_adcp.py --commands ensmat: example for ENS
- quick_adcp.py --commands uhdasmat: example for UHDAS
CODAS processing can be performed with one of two processing “engines”: Matlab or Python. In either case Python is used as the scripting tool to drive the processing.